Paul’s first love is as a storyteller, and as such has been writing professionally since 2004, stunting since 2011 (a SAG-AFTRA member since 2018), producing since 2013, and directing since 2015. Although he has worked hard at honing his craft, he is still a team player and has been a member of the Carnegie Screenwriters, the West Virginia Filmmakers Guild, and – through his production company, Dreaming Droids Productions, a corporate sponsor of the West Virginia Filmmakers Guild and the Pittsburgh Film Office.
His training includes the United Stuntmen’s Association International Stunt School and the Virginia Beach Bash Combat Workshop For Stage and Film, a BA in English from SUNY Fredonia, publishing credits as a journalist and an author, was an English/writing tutor at two college campuses, formerly taught filmmaking to Pittsburgh highschoolers through Steeltown Entertainment Project, and boasts more than 80 credits on independent film projects – several of which earned awards and recognition for his contributions.
- Guest Blogger on Dreaming Droids Productions (collection of articles)
- Guest Blogger on Stage 32: “How To Successfully Pitch to a Hollywood Gatekeeper: Advice from a Fellow Stage 32 Writer”
- Guest Blogger on West Virginia Filmmakers Guild: “How to Build a ‘World’ for Your Script”
- Science fiction horror movie to be filmed in Waynesburg by Bob Niedbala for the Observer-Reporter | Greene County News
- October 27, 2016 news article
- KWR # 140 Forever Young with Paul Nandzik
- 3 Rivers Screenwriters Conference Bio & Sessions
- Stories of Canoes, Robbers and Even Ghosts in Adirondack Mysteries and Other Tales for the Rome Sentinel