Although best known for his stunt work on such titles as The King of Staten Island (2020), Billions (2019), Emergence (2019), Escape at Dannemora (2018), and Dick Johnson & Tommygun vs The Cannibal Cop (2016), Paul is also an experienced writer, producer, director, and founder and owner of Dreaming Droids Productions.
The saying goes, “Write (and fight) what you know,” and Paul knows quite a bit as he has worked as an EMT, firefighter, security officer, tutor, janitor, electro-chemical etch machine operator, and more. Further inspiring and enriching his visual and verbal storytelling, Paul is also a husband and father, and formerly was an English/writing tutor on two college campuses, was a journalist, has been a published author, formerly taught filmmaking to Pittsburgh high schoolers, and boasts more than 100 credits on various film projects, including earning awards for his contributions.
Additional qualifications include various workshops and a B.A. in English from SUNY Fredonia. He has also been a patron of the arts, including membership in the Carnegie Screenwriters, the West Virginia Filmmakers Guild, and the Pittsburgh Film Office.
- Guest on November 2020 Episode #28 “Light My Fire” of Bacon on the Rocks | Podcast | YouTube
- Guest Blogger on Dreaming Droids Productions (collection of articles)
- Guest Blogger on Stage 32: “How To Successfully Pitch to a Hollywood Gatekeeper: Advice from a Fellow Stage 32 Writer”
- Guest Blogger on West Virginia Filmmakers Guild: “How to Build a ‘World’ for Your Script”
- Science fiction horror movie to be filmed in Waynesburg by Bob Niedbala for the Observer-Reporter | Greene County News
- October 27, 2016 news article
- KWR # 140 Forever Young with Paul Nandzik
- 3 Rivers Screenwriters Conference Bio & Sessions
- Stories of Canoes, Robbers and Even Ghosts in Adirondack Mysteries and Other Tales for the Rome Sentinel